All 16 art Reviews

Let The Flamigo Throw Up Let The Flamigo Throw Up

Fantastic, I've really liking your style. It encapsulates the raw feeling of Alice In Wonderland perfectly.

ZeTrystan responds:

Happy you do! I tried to draw the big mess Alice in Wonderland looks like, hehe.

Annika Annika

The colour palette makes it look alluringly adventurous, so bright and vibrant. The detail you put into this is great!

Epic landscape Epic landscape

The extreme time you put into the details has really payed off. I'm also an avid perfectionist when it comes to details. I really like the contrast in light and shadow.

wartynewt responds:

Thank you!

Timelapse Video: The Hunt Timelapse Video: The Hunt

Brilliant piece! I really like your style. Reminds me of Dragons Dogma.

Dad Dad

Pretty good.

I like how you made the background like a charcoaly sort of miss so that Dad stands out, you worked on this further by composing him mainly of bright colours.

Good job.

Geralt of Rivia CC Style Geralt of Rivia CC Style

Very nice design.

Reminds me of Dan Paladins art style. I like the little details you have added to it like the shading, the straps on it's costume etc.
The face could have done with some work, it looks lifeless.

Chloropyhll Love Chloropyhll Love

Creative indeed.

I love how you used serialism in this piece, it's what makes it stand out from other submissions. Great job.

Sanjay Patel Sanjay Patel

Hmmm, ok.

Pretty shoddy compared to your other submissions, it even looks unfinished in some places. Decent portrayal of Sanjay though, loving the cigarettes.

tehslaphappy responds:

That's what I was going for. Him loving fags.

The Greatest Band Evar The Greatest Band Evar

Pretty good.

It's all about the style, isn't it? Very cartoony. Improvements could include retoning the shape of your objects, sometimes they can be abit kinky. Some of the hearts are also mis-shaping.
Nice use of colours, plenty to boggle the mind, good job.

tehslaphappy responds:

Thanks man.

Toxic Dragon Toxic Dragon

I very much like this.

Very simplistic yet plenty of detail and vigrant colours to keep anyone satisfied.
Good job mate.